Monday, November 4, 2013

Fall Appropriate

Happy Monday! I hope you had a good weekend.

My weekend went well, I spent my weekend studying for 3 exams (coming up this week) and tried to relax as much as I can. I actually got a lot more done, than I thought I would. I'm very grateful for that! :)

The look below incorporates some of the things I love about Fall; colors and chunky knit sweaters! I've wanted faux leather pants (worn here) for so long, and I was able to purchase a pair in JcPenney earlier this year. I styled the outfit below around the pants. I couldn't complete the look without adding touches of gold, with the necklace and gold accents on the cross-body bag.
Fall Appropriate

Fall Appropriate by mystyledexpressions featuring a skinny trousers

How appropriate is the look above, for Fall? You can also opt for a fur vest (black or light brown) for extra warmth.

Take care! :)
xoxo

Oluwaseun S.

8 comments:

  1. I was just thinking one of the next color combos I should try is burgundy and green. I would rock this look
    k at www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it

    la-plus-gaie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the green handbag and that statement necklace is the bomb

    www.middysfashionsite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The look is so fall appropriate, I love the colors and I'd totally wear it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I showed my girlfriend this and she really like the combination....now out for shopping. They're nice!
    JDY last posted...How to Answer the "What Do You Like About Me" Question (for Men)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad your friend is a fan of this look. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  6. I agree ladies, I love the color combo too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely combination.

    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it. Also, keep in mind that comments are moderated! :)