Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Tumblr Inspirations: Prints and More

fuckyeahdarkgirls:

http://monicastylemuse.tumblr.com
fuckyeahdarkgirls!
the-streetstyle:

Grandma’s paisley.via jaglever
blackfashion:

Glisten planet top - now i style / 7 for all mankind skinny jeans / bag c/o now i style /steve madden realove sandals in yellow
blackandkillingit:

#sunday#easter!church http://thefreenomad.blogspot.com/
 All images are via Tumblr

Here are some outfit/looks I've reblogged on my tumblr page. I was going through my page to find some inspiration, and there were too many! :) I decided to put together some of the many images that inspire me.

I would love to recreate an outfit similar to the first look.

Which one is your favorite look?

Take care! :)
xoxo
Oluwaseun S.

9 comments:

  1. Omg they're all great but I'm in love with the first one!!! The 3rd and 4th too are so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that my favorite is 5th look with the darling polka dot dress and blazer! I also like the first one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the polka dot dress too...very feminine. The blazer definitely 'elevated' the look :)

      Delete
  3. Mine has to be the 2nd and 3rd look! The jeans in the 2nd picture is just the perfect fit!! I need me something like that

    www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeahhh! The look is just FAB. I love the fit of the high waist jeans. I have some similar, but not as fitted. Thrift stores are a great place to find an item like that :)

      Delete
  4. My fav is definitely 2nd look, love everything about it and the vintage vibe it gives off. Her hair's really pretty as well.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first tartan skirt is simply stunning.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't pick a favourite, all beautiful.

    www.adezeezee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it. Also, keep in mind that comments are moderated! :)