Monday, July 28, 2014

Sunday's Best: I'm IN!

Hey lovelies!

I hope you're all doing well. How's your Summer been? Good, I hope! :)

I'm slowly, but surely getting back into the swing of blogging. Due to that, I've decided to share with you my simple Sunday look, that I wore to church yesterday.

I've been trying to incorporated more 'simple looks' into my style, that's why I opted for this outfit. The details on the top is already an attention grabber, so I decided to pair it with one of my favorite pants; harem style. I love the comfy, easy-breezy feel and look of it. I definitely plan to add more of this style of pants to my closet.


What I wore:
Top: Optiz Outlet
Pants: JCPenney
Shoes: Optiz Outlet

What do you like about this look?

Take care! :)
xoxo 
Seun S.

20 comments:

  1. Good to see you back!
    Love this look.Nice sandals.

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see your face again. Lovely outfit.
    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww... thank you! It's good to be back! :-)

      Delete
  3. This outfit is beautiful! I like the top and the pants and the shoes.
    Lets just say I like the whole outfit!

    http://desiringyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that top! It looks so expensive. You're looking so fit, have you been working out?

    xx

    Thy Bliss Calls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sis!! It does, doesn't it?! Yes, I've been working out! I slacked off the last two weeks, but I'm back on track :-)

      Delete
  5. Welcome back! I love the simplicity and class of your look!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh!!! You look great! Glad to see that your back!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyyyy!!! Wow, it's been so long!

      Thank you so much! I hope all is well with you. :)

      Delete
  7. Welcome back! You look slimmer... Fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. In love with the shoes.
    http://spendlessusemore.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back. Your shoes are fab. Cute look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those shoes are so cute! I love that top too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it. Also, keep in mind that comments are moderated! :)