Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Out and About: Lady in Green

Hey loves! How was your weekend? I hope you went out and tried to have some fun, like I did.

On Saturday I attended a wedding (third one this Summer). The bride was Ethiopian, while the groom was Nigerian. It was definitely a blend of two beautiful cultures. Both the bride and groom looked fabulous.

If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably seen a sneak peek of my look to the wedding.

The dress I wore to the wedding was gifted to me by eShakti. What drew me to this dress, was the color and details. I knew the color would go well with my skin tone, and the style of the dress is just, well just....my style! :)

Anyway, the dress is one of a kind. I paired the dress with my black strap sandals (gifted to me by my younger sister), burgundy clutch, a gold watch and bracelet, and I was good to go.
This post should have been up yesterday, but I wasn't too happy with the quality of the pictures. I know with time...change is coming ;)

What I wore:
Dress: c/o eShakti
Shoes: Gift
Clutch: Thrifted

What's your go-to outfit for a wedding?

Take care! :)
xoxo 
Seun S.

13 comments:

  1. I love your dress!! You look lovely :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that hair on you! You look fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Vers nice dress:-) you have fantastic blog:-) what you think about follow each other? Http://www.swiatwkolorzeblond.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking good..nice blog
    http://www.deemako.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. looking nice love ur dress
    http://middysfashionsite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice dress, love your heels!!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice dress, I love the vintage feel of it. I want to go to wedding too lol, I need more people to get married now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Green looks so good on you :) http://fabglamdiary.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it. Also, keep in mind that comments are moderated! :)