Monday, August 18, 2014

New Beginnings

Happy Monday!


Well, I've been thinking a whole lot about MyStyledExpressions and what I'd like to include or take away from it. My thinking process has consisted of my vision, mission, goals (and much more) for MyStyledExpressions. I'd like to post as often as possible, but I want to make sure what I post is of my best effort and quality. I want to develop my blog's image; it's my brand, so putting its best face out there is on my priority list.

School will resume in a week, and my priorities will shift. I'll still post, but my posts won't always be focused on my outfits. I'll take a shot at beauty, DIY and lifestyle post. 



I hope you stick around for the changes that my blog requires for its growth and success. I'm excited, I hope you are too! ;)

Talking about growth, my sister has started her blog to encourage and inspire young women, through her faith. Please, check her out on her blog and Instagram (@desiringyoudiaries). Tell her I sent you :)

Take care,
xoxo
Seun S.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I love it too. I'm thinking about doing it again for school. :)

      Delete
  2. nice...can't wait, will drop by on your sisters'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing the changes!

    cultkid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're back, Seun. I'm looking forward to seeing these new segments to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck
    XX,
    <a href="http://fourone-oh.com>Four One OH!</a>

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am new here.. welcome back
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the twists.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave your thoughts, I really appreciate it. Also, keep in mind that comments are moderated! :)